- Sunday Eucharist is a high priority in the life of the parish community since it is the only time that many parishioners come into formal contact with the church as a church. Ensuring that the Sunday Eucharist is and remains the focal point of our community demands a commitment of time, energy and resources from all, for it is here that we come to celebrate our lives of faith; it is here where our mission receives its meaning.
- Liturgical ministers serve in various ways at Mass. Initial training and on-going formation are provided.
- Our Altar Servers are children who have made their First Communion, youth, and adults. They serve weekend Masses and/or Funerals during the week.
- Greeters welcome people as they enter the church for weekend and/or special liturgies.
- The lectors proclaim the Scripture readings during weekend and/or daily Masses.
- Ministers of Communion assist the priest in distributing Communion at weekend and weekday Masses and/or to homebound parishioners on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. Ministers must be in good standing with the Catholic Church and meet diocesan requirements.
- The music ministers, under the direction of the music director, sing in the choir, serve as leaders in song (cantors), and/or play musical instruments on special feasts. Attendance at scheduled rehearsals is required.
- The ushers assist with collections and straighten out the pews and church after weekend Masses.
- The schedule coordinator prepares and prints the monthly schedule for liturgical ministers.