- Father John letter, Resumption of Masses
- Father John Letter for Pentecost
- Bishop Libasci letter, Resumption of Masses
- Bishop Libasci letter, Distribution of Holy Communion
- Letter from Father John Re: Confessions
"Jesus, I trust in you"
Ask for his Mercy. God wants us to approach Him in prayer constantly, repenting of our sins and asking Him to pour His mercy out upon us and the whole world.
Be Merciful to Others. God wants us to receive His mercy and let it flow through us to others. He wants us to extend love and forgiveness to others just as he does to us.
Completely Trust in Jesus. God wants us to know that the graces of His mercy are dependent upon our trust. The more we trust in Jesus, the more we will receive.