Monday & Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
7:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
Holy Day Mass
Saturday (Church) 3:00 p.m.
Marriage: Arrangements need to be made at least six months in advance. Call for an appointment.
Baptism: Is celebrated the last Sunday of each month. Call to make arrangements.
Bulletins and Inserts
Sunday, March 29
* Religious Education, Grades 1‐7, 9 a.m., church Hall
* RCIA, 9:15 a.m., Friary basement
* Secular Franciscans, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m., church hall
Monday, March 30
* Confessions, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. - 7 p.m., church
* Spirits Alive! 6:30 p.m., OLOM House
* Boy Scouts, 6:30 p.m., church hall
* Liturgical Ministers Meeting, 6:30 p.m., church
Tuesday, March 31
* Devotion to St. Anthony following Mass
* Food Pantry Prep, 6‐8pm, Food Pantry
* Chrism Mass, 6 p.m., St. Joseph Cathedral
Wednesday, April 1
* St. Anne’s Closet, Last Names A - L, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
* Food Pantry, Last Names A - C, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
* Parish Nurse,, 1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m., church hall
Thursday, April 2
* Prayer Shawl Ministry, 9:15 a.m., OLOM House
* No Cub Scouts
* Mass of the Lord's Supper, 7 p.m.
* Easter Egg STuffing, 8 p.m., church hall
Friday, April 3
* Stations of the Cross, 9 a.m., Church
* Veneration of the Cross, 7 p.m., church
Saturday, April 4
* Easter Vigil Mass, 7 p.m., church
Sunday, April 5/Easter Sunday
* No Religious Education Today
* Easter Egg hut followint the 10:30 a.m. Mass
International Food Tasting Night
Blessed Sacrament parish cultures will come together for an evening of International Food Tasting. Good food and fun! Free. Save the date: April 18th after the 4pm Mass
Please access our bulletins from previous Sundays. They contain important temporal information about our church, not necessarily available on this web site.
Changes are coming this fall with the new Roman Missal. In order to prepare for the changes, each week we will be including a handout in the bulletin to help explain these changes. Also, Fr. John and Br. Charles will also give us updates from the pulpit.
Blessed Sacrament Parish is a Roman Catholic Faith Community. We gather in Eucharistic celebration and prayer, living and sharing the gospel with faith, hope and love. As disciples of Jesus Christ, we place ourselves at the service of all.