Monday & Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
7:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
Holy Day Mass
Saturday (Church) 3:00 p.m.
Marriage: Arrangements need to be made at least six months in advance. Call for an appointment.
Baptism: Is celebrated the last Sunday of each month. Call to make arrangements.
Bulletins and Inserts
Fall Festival Information
Monday, September 7, Labor Day
* Office Closed
* No Boy Scouts tonight
Tuesday, September 8 ,
* Devotion to St. Anthony following Mass
* Food Pantry Prep, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m., Food Pantry
* Pastoral Council, 6:30 p.m., friary
Wednesday, September 9
* St. Anne's Close, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
* Food Pantry, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m., last names D - J
* Parish Nurse, 1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m., church hall
Thursday, September 10
* Cub Scouts, 6 p.m., church hall
Saturday, September 12
* Protecting the Vulnerable training, 3 .m., church hall
Sunday, September 13
* Religion Education Parents Meeting, 11:30 a.m., church hall
8 Parish Picnic, 12 p.m. - 2 p.m., behind the Food Pantry
Please access our bulletins from previous Sundays. They contain important temporal information about our church, not necessarily available on this web site.
Changes are coming this fall with the new Roman Missal. In order to prepare for the changes, each week we will be including a handout in the bulletin to help explain these changes. Also, Fr. John and Br. Charles will also give us updates from the pulpit.
Blessed Sacrament Parish is a Roman Catholic Faith Community. We gather in Eucharistic celebration and prayer, living and sharing the gospel with faith, hope and love. As disciples of Jesus Christ, we place ourselves at the service of all.